2. The company (and/or someone on its behalf) collects and saves information received from the user including, but not limited to, names, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, usage history. In addition, the company collects with respect to each user details related to his activity on the website, including, but not limited to, the date and time of access to the website, the pages of the website to which the user referred, reports of technical faults and the user’s access to the website. The company (and/or anyone on its behalf) collects the information during the user’s use of the website as well as during communication between the user and the company (and/or anyone on its behalf). The company performs various analyzes in relation to said information, including, but not limited to, statistical analyzes and various market segments, both in relation to the information received from an individual user and in relation to the aggregation of the information received from several users (hereinafter: “the analyses”).
4. All use of information and analyzes by third parties is the sole responsibility of those third parties and the company will not bear any responsibility for such use.
The user hereby gives his consent to the company and third parties to whom the information and/or analyzes were provided by the company (and/or anyone on its behalf) to contact him in any way, including delivery, via electronic message, short message message and/or any other means or means , advertising words as defined in section 30a of the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5733 – 1982, as well as any other message, and the user shall be deemed to have given his explicit consent in advance in writing to receive advertising words as defined in section 30a of the Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 5733 – 1982 as well as any other message, through electronic message, short message message and/or any other means or way. It will be clarified that this consent of the user applies in relation to all the products and services offered from time to time through or through the application, both those offered by the company and those offered by the businesses that appear in the application from time to time. For the purpose of establishing contact, sending the advertisement or any other message, the user gives his consent that the application, at a fixed frequency and/or at any given time, will synchronize with the internal navigation system of the mobile device used by the user and will use data previously collected by the application from a system The internal navigation. The user may, at any time, request not to receive such advertisements. The company will act to fulfill the user’s request as soon as possible, and in any case no later than 24 hours from the date the user’s request was received by the company. The company will not be held liable towards the user in relation to establishing contact with the user in any way, including delivery, via electronic message, short message message and/or any other means or way, advertising words as defined in section 30a of the Telecommunications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting), 2013 – 1982, within the period of 24 hours from the date the user’s request was received by the company, or due to any malfunction with the company and/or anyone on its behalf, and the user hereby removes any responsibility from the company and/or anyone on its behalf in these contexts.
5. It will be clarified that the user has no obligation to provide any details to the company, but if he does not provide such details, the user’s experience may be impaired and/or some of the site’s features will not be available to the user.
6. It will be clarified that the company does not collect credit card details through the website, and that as long as the user submits these details through the website, these are transferred directly to a third party with whom the company has contracted for the purpose of payment by the user using said credit card.
7. The company may provide the information and/or analyzes if it is required to do so by law, an order of any tribunal and/or within the framework of a legal proceeding of any kind, in order to protect its rights and/or assets, and/or for other justified reasons.
8. The user hereby gives his consent that the company will, at its discretion, transfer the information and/or the analyzes outside the borders of Israel and store the information and/or the analyzes outside the borders of Israel, even though the law of the country to which the information is transferred and/or stored is The analyzes guarantee a level of protection that is lower than the level of information protection stipulated in Israeli law.
9. The company (and/or someone on its behalf) makes use of files called cookies and pixels, which are installed on the user’s equipment when he uses the application, among other things for the purpose of monitoring the user’s activity, ascertaining his preferences, providing the possibility of displaying advertisements adapted to the user’s preferences according to analyzes and to make the application more tailored to the user’s experience. These files allow the company (and/or someone on its behalf) to attribute information regarding the use of the application to a specific user and information regarding that user.
10. In the event that the company sells and/or transfers part or all of its business and/or assets to a third party, or if the company is acquired (partially or fully) by a third party, or if the company enters into receivership and/or liquidation procedures, the company may transfer to a third party the information and/or analyses, without the need to obtain the approval of the users, all or some of them.
11. The user is aware of the limitations of cellular networks and of the internet network regarding limitations in connection with information security in networks and releases the company from any liability in this regard.
12. The company will not bear any responsibility for the disclosure of user details (which were provided directly by the user or those arising from using the application), in the event of illegal use of the application and/or information. Without detracting from the above, the user is responsible for verifying that the aforementioned details were transferred in the manner requested by the company and that all the details transferred to the company are correct and accurate.